- € 15,00Are you familiar with Kaleido from HAY? With different colours and geometric shapes, the user can build their own designs and colour configurations - and select its own function. HAY Kaleido can be used for serving coffee or drinks, for the organisation of the working area, for collecting beautiful items or just for your keys in the hallway. Mix and match!
- € 13,00As the name suggests, these coloured lidded bowls of HAY are perfect for storing bits and bobs – paperclips and business cards in the office, odds and ends in the kitchen or jewellery in the bathroom. The content is kept out of sight under richly coloured glass with a lid that is slightly larger in circumference than the bowl itself.In stock
- € 99,00Analog Wall clock of HAY is designed by Shane Schneck. This clock is a modern update on the classic analog wall clock and has a rounded surface that gives it a three-dimensional appeal. The design is simple, minimalistic, fresh and will look great in your home or office!
- € 29,00HAY's Bottle is designed by Sebastian Wrong. This Bottle is made in borosilicate glass, making it extra resilient as it is resistant to temperature change. Available in two sizes in clear glass and finished with a convenient cork stopper.In stock
- € 29,00Lex Pott for HAY’s Perforated Tray uses hundreds of tiny circular holes to create a structured effect. The round tray features curved, slightly raised sides for extra stability when carrying or displaying items. These trays are available in three sizes and in a variety of different colours.In stock
- € 19,00HAY's Mood Mask is a colourful collection of papier mâché masks. Mood Mask is hand-painted in India, giving each mask a unique, one-of-a-kind quality. Use the masks as part of a costume or hang them on the wall as decorative 3D art. The masks fasten at the back with a silky ribbon and are available in a variety of colours and facial expressions.In stock
- € 39,00HAY and CHART ART FAIR have joined forces to launch a new series of artists' posters. The series is curated by CHART and includes works by contemporary artists participating at CHART. Together, HAY and CHART hope to make art available to a wider public. Laure Prouvost is the designer of these three posters.In stock