- € 22,00HAY’s Botanical Family series comprises a series of brass and ceramic plant pots with matching saucers. The pots are available in different colours and sizes and can be combined to contrast the different materials. Note: pot and saucer are sold separately.In stock
- € 75,00Based on a handmade design, built and decorated with materials in their natural state, Jessica Hans’ stoneware Vases have a deliberately uneven and irregular design. The design collaboration with HAY is intended to encapsulate Jessica’s organic and abstract work in a functional object, with the sporadic use of colours and shapes making each vase unique.Note: every vase is unique.In stock
- € 12,00This Flowerpot by HAY looks like a traditional Flowerpot and is made of polystone. Polystone is a mix of crumbled stones and resin. Polystone has a natural feeling, is light weighted and completely water resistant. The flowerpot is available in two colours and four sizes and comes with a saucer. These flowerpots are not suitable for outdoor use.In stock
- € 29,00HAY's Bottle is designed by Sebastian Wrong. This Bottle is made in borosilicate glass, making it extra resilient as it is resistant to temperature change. Available in two sizes in clear glass and finished with a convenient cork stopper.In stock
- € 29,00Tiny air bubbles in the glass create a distinctive pattern that makes this vase decorative with or without flowers. The combination of solid, weighty glass and the airy lightness of the bubbles results in a vase that manages to be both elegant and original at the same time. Available in two different sizes.