- € 275,00The moulded-oak veneer seat and back of the Halftime Chair bij HAY and COBE are riveted directly to the steel-tube frame, creating a stackable chair with a clear expression that perfectly balances lightness, strength and functionality. Halftime is suited for use in institutions, factories, cafés, and private spaces.
- € 172,00HAY's Matin table lamp consists of a steel wire bent frame finished in polished brass with matte black hardware, and is paired with a pleated cotton shade in a variety of vibrant colours. The light source is an integrated LED, offering a diffused downlight which is accompanied by a digital in-line dimmer control to adjust the output of light if required.On stock
- € 215,00Shane Schneck’s Bowler Table for HAY is a compact side table that is ideal for small spaces. The single steel tube that extends upwards creates a defined profile, which doubles as a functional handle too. The solid granite base provides stability, but it is still lightweight enough to move around. Bowler comes flat packed and in a variety of colours.On stock
- € 143,00Pierre Charpin’s PC Pendant is a refined pendant lamp. The lamps are constructed in anodized aluminium, which makes the surface more resistant to corrosion. The light source is hidden from view, creating a soft directional downlight effect. The HAY's PC Pendant Lamp is available in a variety of sizes and colours, and are suitable for both contract and domestic markets.
- € 495,00HAY's Nelson Ball Bubble Pendant is a full, perfectly round sphere that fills any interior with a warm, diffused light. A steel ceiling plate allows it to delicately float overhead. George Nelson was inspired by a set of silkcovered Swedish hanging lamps when he originally designed the Bubble Lamp series in 1952.
- € 495,00Part of the Nelson Bubble Lamp series, the Nelson Cigar Bubble Pendant has the rounded shape of its namesake, with clean parallel lines accentuating its spherical silhouette. The lamp comes with a steel ceiling plate, which allows it to it delicately float overhead. George Nelson designed the Bubble Lamp series in 1952.
- The Nelson Saucer Crisscross Bubble Pendant is part of the Nelson Bubble Lamp series. Inspired by a set of silk-covered Swedish hanging lamps, George Nelson designed the series in 1952. Beyond the soft light this lamp casts, it features a unique crisscross pattern that adds an interesting contour to the shade.
- € 495,00The Nelson Saucer Bubble Pendant’s wide surface area diffuses soft light into any interior. A steel ceiling plate allows it to delicately float overhead. George Nelson was inspired by a set of silkcovered Swedish hanging lamps when he originally designed the Bubble Lamp series in 1952.
- € 499,00Ana Kraš’ Bonbon Lamp for HAY is a hand-woven lantern that is made by wrapping cotton-wool yarn around powder-coated steel frames to create individual lampshades that vary slightly in their appearance and texture. To be used as hanging lamp or table lamp.Note: Cord set is not included.