- € 35,00Plissé is a functional HAY classic, now updated in new colours and made from FSC-certified paper. The colourful archive folder unfolds to provide convenient storage compartments for organising documents and papers, and closes securely with an elastic band.In stock
- € 59,00Handmade using a special glassblowing technique that involves multiple layers of coloured glass dots, HAY’s Splash Vase features a unique swirled pattern. Available in different designs and sizes, the vases can be used both for displaying flowers and as decorative objects.In stock
- € 22,00HAY’s Botanical Family series comprises a series of brass and ceramic plant pots with matching saucers. The pots are available in different colours and sizes and can be combined to contrast the different materials. Note: pot and saucer are sold separately.In stock
- € 18,00Clara von Zweigbergk combines her innate sense of colour with a simple oval shape to create a series of sleek yet distinctive trays for HAY. Made from form-pressed steel and featuring a practical rim around the edge, the trays are suitable for serving food and can be used individually or stored inside one another. Sizes vary from small to x-large in different colours.In stock
- € 499,00Ana Kraš’ Bonbon Lamp for HAY is a hand-woven lantern that is made by wrapping cotton-wool yarn around powder-coated steel frames to create individual lampshades that vary slightly in their appearance and texture. To be used as hanging lamp or table lamp.Note: Cord set is not included.
- € 999,00By combining a solid-wood frame with a visually light cover creates Shane Schneck a comfortable and durable chair with a distinctive design language. Bernard's frame is crafted in solid oak or beech with different finishes, and the slip-on cover is available in leather or canvas.