- € 575,00Raw Rug by HAY is a tufted rug made from wool with a cotton backing. HAY works with selected local rug weaving firms in India and Nepal to provide vital local jobs and secure a high level of craftsmanship. This beautiful carpet is the result of a partnership like this. It comes in different sizes in anthracite, grey or midnight blue. Each end is finished with a border edge with frays.Delivery time 2-4 weeks / L300xW200 cm out of stock next 6 weeks
- € 275,00This colourful and playful carpet from HAY is named after a Danish candy: little sugarcoated licorice balls. This carpet will make you smile troughout the day! Pinocchio is handmade in Nepal where every single ball is felted by hand. HAY Pinocchio is available in two sizes.Delivery time 1-4 weeks
- € 185,00The Peas Carpet from HAY gives ambience and warmth to your interior! Perfect for the living room, but it also works very well in the bedroom or hallway. HAY Peas is available in five sizes and is part of the HAY RUG collection: rugs made by small local businesses in Nepal and India, to promote sustainability and empowerment in the countries of origin.Delivery time 2-4 weeks
- € 789,00The Colour Carpet from HAY is a collection of six different carpet designs, each with its very own character and display of colours. Scholten & Baijings have created optical transparency by using colour gradients, which makes it a true piece of art for the floor! The tufted carpets are made of 100% wool.Delivery time 2-8 weeks / No 2. 10-14 weeks
- € 329,00Who doesn't want such a nice carpet from HAY in their house? These Dot Carpets consist of more than thousand felted balls and are stitched together by hand. They are made of 100% fooled wool.Delivery time 1-3 weeks / Electric Green temporarily out of stock
- € 215,00The colourful Boucherouite by HAY rugs are contemporary rag rugs of rural Morocco. The traditional patterns of geometric shapes and zigzags were extended to highly individual styles, free from all rules. This mix of using contemporary materials and personalised patterns leaves much room for the unexpected and surprising and makes every single Boucherouite a unique rug.Delivery time 1-3 weeks
- € 126,00Small practical rug, large mat or a decorative textile field? Weaver Merete Erbou Laurent has breathed new life into an established classic by adding pastel colours to the traditional paper yarn and creating a reversible design with two distinct expressions. The HAY Paper mats are woven in threads of paper yarn with a thick edge so that the ends not fold and flap.Delivery time 1-3 weeks
- € 287,00Caput Kelim Carpets by HAY are vintage carpets from Turkey, often over 40 years old. The carpets were woven on narrow, flexible and portable looms that nomadic Gypsy could quickly fold up and take with them. The resulting material is therefore narrow, and the larger carpets are made up of two or three lengths of fabric sewn together. Each carpet is unique and vary in size, colour and materials.